Jobs at MAEF
Maryland Agriculture Showcase Attendant
The Maryland Agricultural Education Foundation, Inc. is currently seeking seasonal part-time staff for its “Amazing! Maryland Agriculture Showcase”. The Showcase features interactive exhibits, colorful displays, and activities for kids. The Showcase travels to fairs, festivals, and events throughout Maryland.
Candidates from each of Maryland’s five regions including Central, Western, Southern, Lower Shore and Upper Shore are encouraged to apply.
Attendants are the face of MAEF, interacting with the public who visit our interactive showcases, running a MAEF game or craft with children, and sharing information about our other programs. Attendants assist in setting up and breaking down the displays before and after each day of the event.
- Our exhibiting season is March through October.
- Work hours and dates are variable from single days to as many as six consecutive days depending on the event.
- This is a paid position at $17/hour with mileage and expenses reimbursed.
- This position may include some travel, in which case overnight hotel accommodations will be provided in addition to the reimbursements above.
- PPP supplies will be provided for our attendants’ safety and comfort at public events.
- Candidates must be organized, responsible, dependable, friendly, flexible, good communicators, work well with kids and adults, and have an interest in agriculture.
Contact Victoria Stone at email@example.com. Applications are now being accepted.